Monday, December 5, 2011

Week Twelve of practicing

This week I worked on memorizing Heavenly Grass and also I am keeping on working on matching the vowell and dipthongs throughout I Wonder as I Wander.  It seems to be getting alot better I just have to remember that is what I need to do.  I have been running through all my rep and going over any spots that are troublesome or need a little work on.  Overall it was a good week of practicing and a very productive and good weekend!  I got my research paper done and the binder is almost ready to go, I just have a few more adjustments to it!  Hope everyone else had a good week!

1 comment:

  1. Good post, Will! AND you even have your research paper done? Bravo!
    REMEMBER---elongate the first vowel in the diphthong, and move quickly through the next vowel to the beginning of the following word!

    ReplyDelete