Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Week 7

This week I really worked on my expressiveness and bringing the sound really forward and bright!  I worked on a lot of technique with some songs too.  For example I worked the buzz and forward tongue on every some and opened my mouth more especially on Warm as the Autumn Light.  I am working really hard on specific technique on some songs so they are really good to go.  I am really excited for the play and to see my family this weekend as I keep on working at things.  Hope everyone else had a good week!  Tata for now!

2 comments:

  1. Well done today, Will! I really appreciate your focus on letting the sound spin immediately rather than "easing" in to each note. It makes a marked difference in your performance! I can't believe how far the Ravel has come since we began. Keep working on accessing the resonance in the upper register (Baby Doe)....it was phenomenal! Watch your facial expressions when you are singing that particular pitch---your focus and concentration outweigh your character portrayal.
    Keep up the great work!
    Dr. H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Dr. Hepworth! I could not do that if it was not for you! Thank you for all that you do! Your an Awesome Teacher!

    ReplyDelete