Thursday, February 24, 2011

Week 4 Voice Practice

This week was a good practice week!  Still working on my forward buzz and my vowels, but doing a lot better!  I have everything memorized except for the french and the duet for the recital!  Still need to keep on looking at the scores so I can be sure I do not mess any of the rhythms or notes and so that I am still familiarized and have it in my head.  I am really excited for Spring break to come just so I can relax a little and really get my self together for my jury and recital and to spend some quality time with my family for whom I love very much!  Hope everyone else had a good week of practicing as well!  See y' all tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I bet you are looking forward to Spring Break...you have been working so very hard, Will! It shows in the growth you have made, in the polishing of your presentation, and in your musicality. Just think, once your jury is over, you have FOUR WEEKS of polishing, musicality, and the opportunity to let the music wash over you rather than trying to remember words and entrances! Well done.

    ReplyDelete