Thursday, February 10, 2011

Week 2

Week 2 of practicing was really down to key and successful!  I memorized Sento Nel Core and Der Musikant and Die Post.  I am working on my posture stance more and looking Natural when I sing by standing properly and not hunched over and creating tension in shoulders.  I have also been working on my pronunciation in French because I need to refresh myself with some of the words that have shwa's in them.  Overall it was an Awesome week!  I felt like I did pretty well at Wednesday recital too.  Well tata for now but there will be more next week.  See ya!

1 comment:

  1. Well done today on studio, Will! I am so impressed and proud of your accomplishments this year! I think we all could model after your positive attitude and driven work ethic. Keep up the great work!!! And you are right....this has been an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete