Sunday, November 6, 2011

Week eight of practicing

This week was a successful week of practicing!  I have Si trai ceppi and Le Charme memorized and I am finsihing memorizing I wonder as I wander!  I have also been working on Heavenly grass and Tally Ho and hopefully get them memorzied in a week or two.  I have been really looking in the mirror making sure my soft pallet is raised the whole time and that jaw movement is limited and only used when need be.  I have also been looking in the mirror for appropriate emotional stances with the songs as well!  Hope everyone else hade a wonderful week of practicing!  Too doo loo!

1 comment:

  1. Great work looking in a mirror! I think that will make all of the difference in the world---tying everything we have talked about in lessons to what is physically happening with your instrument.
    You have been making some important and advanced steps....don't let all of the tiny details stress you out, though. You are so talented, Will! Keep up the amazing work!
    Dr. H.

    ReplyDelete