Monday, November 14, 2011

Week 9 of practicing

This week was a week of productive practicing I really worked on a lot of technical techniques with elongating dipthongs and making the stressed syllables of important words to come out when I was singing!  I also worked on looking in a mirror at myself to get better with keeping my soft pallet open.  I am keeping on memorizing all my pieces as well.  Hopefully everyone had a good week as well!  I am really excited about conference and Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate your ability to use technical language when describing your voice lessons or other students' progress in studio! You have grown so much this semester, Will. Isn't vocal pedagogy wonderful!??

    Keep up the wonderful work....I am so very impressed.

    Dr. H

    ReplyDelete