Sunday, October 2, 2011

Week Four of Practicing

This week was a good week of practicing!  I am really nit picking all my songs for NATS with being legato, no h's, and dipthongs at the end of the word cut offs.  It is coming along good!  I am also working on Si Trai Ceppi too and applying these same things to that as well because I feel like I am putting h's with the runs and I am sometimes putting the dipthongs in the wrong place as well.  Overall I think I am doing a really good job and I can not wait for NATS this week coming up!  Hope everyone else had a good week of practicing and we will see everyone tomorrow!  I can not believe it is already October!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful, Will....keep up the legato singing. Keep all of the vowels consistent with one another---they should all end up being the same "color"....keep an eye on your dipthongs in your aria---those can make or break your performance. Keep it tall and round!
    Again, you have been a great example in terms of progress and work ethic. I thank you for being a great role model for our studio!

    ReplyDelete