Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Week Four of Practicing

This week I figured out my issues with Obstination and that was I just need to conduct while I am practicing to get the rhythm correct otherwise it is going really well because I have it all memorized.  I have been working on my Italian and German pieces as well using the conducting method with the rhythm and that has been really helpful!  I have been also using alot of tongue independent excercises when practicing to help with the rolled r's in my italian and those are helping as well.  I hope everyone else has a good week of practicing!

1 comment:

  1. Great, Will! You have been a great example for steady practice and work. I think this might be your most successful semester, yet! Keep up with the conducting...that is key!

    ReplyDelete